Take up the challenge!
You are passionate about current IT trends and eager to leverage your expertise to support an ambitious family-owned company undergoing digital transformation. This is precisely what we offer at SERIS.
Today, our information system is at a major turning point. Comprising various business software and an ERP, it is time to evolve and take advantage of major technological advances such as Data, AI, Cybersecurity, and Cloud to push the boundaries further: more automation, more interconnectivity, enhanced performance, and, of course, increased security.
As IT & Digital transformation Director
You will be the conductor of this transformation. You will lead our IT department, consisting of 6 FTEs, as well as our numerous subcontractors. As a member of the Executive Committee reporting to the CEO of SERIS BeNeLux, you will hold a strategic position at the heart of our company while maintaining a pragmatic dialogue focused on technical expertise. You will be the mastermind behind the IT strategy and the Master Plan, shaping our digital future.
At SERIS, we firmly believe that the future belongs to those who innovate and anticipate the changes in the digital world. Join us and take part in the exciting adventure of digital transformation. Together, we will build an ambitious, efficient, and secure IT ecosystem, at the forefront of current IT and management trends."
- IT Strategy / Pragmatic IT Architecture / Operational Excellence.
- Digital Transformation / Innovation / Change Management.
- Management of partners and subcontractors (SLA, Budgets, negotiation,..).
- Management of Agile projects and programs:
- Inspiring leadership (bringing together, rallying, fostering involvement & collective intelligence,..).
- Process management: optimization, improvement, customer experience, documentation.
- Quality and testing management.
The architecture and strategic aspects of an information system hold no secrets for you. You have a comprehensive understanding of the technical elements of the IT system, making you a pragmatic and highly competent partner. You will be able to challenge the solutions proposed by our teams and subcontractors, ensuring the quality and relevance of our technological choices.
Your skills for excellence :
- Decisive and flexible mindset.
- Familiarity with the functioning of a director’s committee.
- Sharp analytical skills.
- Ability to combine long-term projects with day-to-day practical tasks.
- Service-oriented, diplomatic, and collaborative attitude.
- Expert in your field, up-to-date with the latest trends in IT.
- Experience in implementing and facilitating change projects.
- Excellent project management skills (agile).
- Knowledge in the following areas:
- Infrastructure, software deployment tools, service desk, O365, data management planning, BI tools, AI, and cybersecurity.
- Experience in supplier management.
- Leadership, ability to guide and motivate your teams.
- Fluent in Dutch and good knowledge of French and English.
- Master's degree in engineering or computer science.
- Minimum of 10 years of experience in a similar position.
- Experience in a service-oriented company is a plus.
- Experience in any of the following areas is an advantage:
- PRINCE2 | PMBOK | SCRUM | ITIL | BCP / DRP | ADKAR.
What's On Offer:
- A versatile job with significant responsibilities and the opportunity to put your mark
- Our "Take Care" mentality. You will be part of an international company where the family spirit is still preserved.
- Personal initiative.
- Your contribution makes a difference, and you will have the opportunity to propose and implement ideas.
- Our competitive salary package with extra-legal benefits.
- In addition to your salary, you will enjoy various social benefits such as meal vouchers, health insurance, group insurance, and a company car.
- This position is open to both employees and freelancers. It is essential for us to establish a long-term collaboration.
With 40,000+ employees worldwide, SERIS is an international family group which is one of the 10 most important security companies worldwide, offering a full range of B2B risk management and solutions.
SERIS Benelux employs 2,400 people providing services in the following 6 domains of expertise: Static Guarding, Mobile Guarding, Monitoring, Technology, Secured Logistics and Academy. We are the 4th largest security group in Belgium as far as its traditional activities (Static Guarding, Mobile Guarding, Monitoring).
SERIS Technology is market leader in technological security solutions (CCTV, access control, intrusion detection, fire detection, …)
Our core value proposition and #1 market position in Belgium lies in our “Total Integrated Security Solutions” offering.
SERIS has been awarded by Randstad Employer Brand Research as the second most attractive employer in Belgium. We're very proud of this result !